Was the Heated Dry option selected?
• Use the Heated Dry option for better drying results.
Was rinse aid used?
• Your dishwasher is designed to use rinse aid for good drying performance. Without rinse aid, your dishes and dishwasher interior will have excessive moisture.
• The heat dry option will not perform as well without rinse aid. Rinse aid improves drying and reduces water spots and filming. Water “sheets” off dishes rather than forming water droplets that cling and leave spots.
Is the rinse aid dispenser empty?
• Make sure the rinse aid dispenser is full. Use a rinse agent to remove the mineral residue that creates water spots and film on dishes and begin enjoying spot-free table ready dishes after every wash.
Were items loaded incorrectly?
• Load items at an angle. This is very important, especially for plastic items. Also, some water may be left in the bottom of concave cups and mugs.
Is the water temperature too low?
• For best results, the water should be 120° F as it enters the dishwasher. Loads may not wash as well if the water temperature is too low.
• Water that is too hot can make some soils harder to remove and cause certain detergent ingredients to not function.
• If your water heater is located far from the dishwasher, it may be necessary to run the hot water at the faucet closest to the dishwasher to minimize the amount of cold water in the water line.