Did you press On before pressing Start?
• Press On before pressing Start (on some models). For additional information, review your specific Use and Care Guide.
Is the power supply cord unplugged?
• Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
Has a household fuse blown, or has a circuit breaker tripped?
• Replace the fuse or reset the circuit breaker. If the problem continues, call an electrician.
Is the key-knob turned all the way to Start?
• Turn the key-knob (key-switch) fully to Start and release (on some models).
Is the drawer completely closed?
• Firmly close the drawer and start the compactor again. During compaction, certain loaded items could be forced towards the front of the door which could cause the door to open slightly. If you cannot get the door fully closed, you may need to contact a technician for assistance.