Is the door open or unlatched?
• Make sure the door is completely closed and latched. Check for obstructions (spoons, etc), interfering with the door operation. A lower dish rack that is installed backward will also cause incomplete door closure.
Is there power to the dishwasher?
• Check your household electrical box to see if a fuse has blown or if the circuit breaker has tripped. If the unit has a plug-in power cord, make sure it is plugged in.
Does your dishwasher have a rotary timer knob? (Some models)
• The cycle selection must match the position of the timer knob. Turn the timer knob to the beginning of the preferred cycle. The timer knob should click when you reach the start of the cycle.
Is the control lock option activated?
• Press and hold the Heated Dry option (button with lock icon) for five seconds and the light should turn off. Instructions are also placed on the label on top of the inner door to unlock the controls.
Is the delay start option activated?
• To cancel the delay and cycle, press Cancel/Drain.
Has the motor stopped for less than 10 minutes?
• The motor may have stopped due to an overload. If this is the case, the motor will automatically reset itself within 5-10 minutes.
Is the water shutoff valve (if installed) turned on?
• Make sure that the water shutoff valve is turned on.