To minimize the possibility of electric shock, unplug this appliance from the power supply before attempting any maintenance or cleaning.
To replace the oven light in most models:
• Disconnect the power at the main fuse or circuit breaker or pull the plug.
• Remove the top grill by taking out the two screws that hold it in place.
• Remove the screw that secures the light housing. It is located above the door near the center of the oven.
• Replace the bulb with a like bulb.
• Replace the light housing screw and grill.
• Connect the electrical power to the oven.