Surface of downdraft vent:
• Clean with soap and water. Do not use scouring powder or abrasive solutions.
To clean the painted metal exterior surface of the convertible range hood:
• Clean the range hood with a mild detergent and soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleansers or steel wool pads.
• To keep your painted appliance surfaces looking like new use appliance polish and cleaner regularly. This wax-based cleaner and polish goes on easy to remove unwanted grime and dirt and leaves behind a sparkling shine.
To clean the stainless steel surface of the convertible range hood:
• Wash surfaces with warm, soapy water using liquid detergent or an all-purpose cleaner and a nonabrasive sponge. Always rub evenly in the direction of the grain.
• Rinse with clean water and dry with a soft, lint-free cloth.
• To restore its luster, apply a layer of stainless steel polish; follow the recommendations and directions on the label. Wipe excess polish and use special care to avoid contact with any plastic parts, trim pieces or rubber door gaskets. If the polish does contact any of these plastic parts, clean them with a nonabrasive sponge and mild detergent in warm water. Thoroughly dry the area with a soft cloth.
• Use a clean, dry towel to polish the surface in the direction of the grain until it shines.